Due to health and safety concerns and the yellow weather alert,
issued by the Met Office, for the rest of today and tomorrow I have taken the decision to close the school on Friday 2nd March.
The forecast looks better from Sunday onwards and so I can see no reason at present why the school should not be open on Monday, however if there are any changes we will put a notice on the website and on Facebook.
I understand this may cause difficulties for you with child care but this decision has not been taken likely. The children’s health and safety are at the forefront of our thoughts.